177EVO Log Saw
The Model 177EVO is the evolution of the popular Model 177 four-lane log saw that was designed to cut up to 200mm diameter rolls on two lanes in addition to cutting standard consumer product diameter rolls on four lanes. The adoption of an innovative suction-less trim elimination system makes this machine even more reliable by completely eliminating all trim pieces.
- Nominal formats: 2700 mm (106.30”), 2800 mm (110.24”), 3400 mm (133.85”) and 3600 mm (141.73”)
- Number of lanes: 4 Installed power 37,5 Kw (50.288 HP)
- Pneumatic system consumption: Ca. 600 Nl/min.
- Control: Through PLC Clamps: Standard 1 set for diameters range from 100 mm (3.94”) to 130 mm (5.11”)
- Type of functioning Orbital blade motion and continuous controlled log advancement Blade diameter 610 mm (24.02”)