Perini 702G line
Designed for tissue and nonwoven converting, the semi-automatic Perini 702G slitter-rewinder delivers enhanced production performance, facilitated operation and minimal maintenance requirements, which makes it an efficient solution for the industrial-use needs of any converter. Plus, with the adoption of Kit Evolution, the 702G can be made completely automatic — optimizing working cycles while minimizing machine downtime, acceleration, and decelerations.
- Tissue and nonwoven converting
- Nominal formats: 2,700 mm and 2,800 mm
- Independent main drive with flat belts for rewinder and unwinding section; semi-automatic rewinder functioning
- Localized lubrication system with greasers
- Programmable controller PLC
- Max winding speed: up to 450 mpm; up to 550 mpm with Kit Evolution
- Gluing system: double nozzle for simultaneous gluing of core and tail
- Products Specifications: Log diameter min/max: 110–500 mm Internal core diameter min/max: 25–85 mm
- Rolls length: from minimum 85 mm by increments of 5 mm
*Please note that these are standard characteristics of the line that might be affected to modifications. To receive more information about the machine and the delivery time, please fill in the form.